Gotham é uma série de TV baseada nos personagens da DC Comics, mais especificamente da franquia Batman. A trama é estrelada por Ben McKenzie, Donal Logue, David Mazouz, Robin Lord Taylor, Erin Richards, Zabryna Guevara, Sean Pertwee, Camren Bicondova, Cory Michael Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Victoria Cartagena, Andrew Stewart-Jones, John Doman, Morena Baccarin, Nicholas D'Agosto, Chris Chalk, James Frain, dentre outros.
"Selina aproximou-se de Bruce com o coração acelerado, finalmente o encontrara, já estava perdendo a esperança, mas em seu íntimo algo a segurou e não deixou que ela escapasse. Seus olhos brilhavam por lágrimas que negavam-se a cair. Quando ele ergueu o olhar até ela, ela tomou coragem em dizer:
-A ultima palavra que eu te disse foi: "Eu te odeio!". -abaixou a cabeça lamentando por aquilo.
Ele endireitou-se com certa dificuldade, ainda com a mao sobre a barriga em seu ferimento que transbordava em sangue, abriu a boca com certa dificuldade.
-Tudo bem. -assegurou. -Eu sabia que nao era verdade.
Aquilo fez Selina abrir um sorriso de canto, gozando de seu atrevimento ela inclinou-se sobre ele e precionou seus lábios contra os dele, adorou beijá-lo novamente, pois já sentia falta de seu calor."
Gêneros Ação, Drama (Tragédia), Romance e Novela, Violência
"-We got it - Bullock said, he was clearly almost losing his self control - You're just crazy.
- Why are you a cop, Bullock? - I asked and felt very amused by how confused he was.
- So I can beat the shit out of people like you.
- That's not what I asked - I said and leaned over the table, Gordon reached the gun on his pocket - Why are you a cop, Bullock? What happened for you to think that it was a good idea to risk your life every day to save a cursed city from "people like me"?
Bullock took some minutes to think, Gordon didn't point the gun at me, but still kept it tigh on his hand, he approached the table and leaned on it, almost like he wanted to show that I could trust him. Well, that's not exactly wise.
- What's your point, Audrey? - Gordon asked in a calm, soft voice - What are you trying to say?
- Don't talk like a good and caring person, Gordon, we all know you're not like that. None of you are, if I'm being honest.
- Are you sure I can't punch her? - Bullock asked - Just a little bit so she can shut the hell up?
I couldn't help but laugh a little, I do love a nervous cop, they look like scared ants.
- Why are you different from me? - I asked and both of them looked at me with a worried look - Oh, right, because I'm just one more on the list, the "we must send to Arkham" list. Why don't you take a closer look at me and see that we're the same? Why do people don't see that?
- We're people who help others and try to keep the city safe - Bullock said - You're the opposite, you're a lunatic.
- All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man to lunacy - I said and noticed that both of them remembered something from their own pasts - See? You two had your bad days, I had mine, we just found different ways to deal with it. Call me a lunatic, call me insane, even, but don't say we're different on that point, you know we're not."