Faça sua conta no Spirit e Adicione na Biblioteca, assim você será avisado quando tiver um novo Capítulo.
Você também poderá deixar seu Comentário / Favorito estimulando o autor a continuar a História.
"-We got it - Bullock said, he was clearly almost losing his self control - You're just crazy.
- Why are you a cop, Bullock? - I asked and felt very amused by how confused he was.
- So I can beat the shit out of people like you.
- That's not what I asked - I said and leaned over the table, Gordon reached the gun on his pocket - Why are you a cop, Bullock? What happened for you to think that it was a good idea to risk your life every day to save a cursed city from "people like me"?
Bullock took some minutes to think, Gordon didn't point the gun at me, but still kept it tigh on his hand, he approached the table and leaned on it, almost like he wanted to show that I could trust him. Well, that's not exactly wise.
- What's your point, Audrey? - Gordon asked in a calm, soft voice - What are you trying to say?
- Don't talk like a good and caring person, Gordon, we all know you're not like that. None of you are, if I'm being honest.
- Are you sure I can't punch her? - Bullock asked - Just a little bit so she can shut the hell up?
I couldn't help but laugh a little, I do love a nervous cop, they look like scared ants.
- Why are you different from me? - I asked and both of them looked at me with a worried look - Oh, right, because I'm just one more on the list, the "we must send to Arkham" list. Why don't you take a closer look at me and see that we're the same? Why do people don't see that?
- We're people who help others and try to keep the city safe - Bullock said - You're the opposite, you're a lunatic.
- All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man to lunacy - I said and noticed that both of them remembered something from their own pasts - See? You two had your bad days, I had mine, we just found different ways to deal with it. Call me a lunatic, call me insane, even, but don't say we're different on that point, you know we're not."
Personagens Alfred Pennyworth, Barbara Kean, Bruce Wayne (Batman), Butch Gilzean, Comissário James "Jim" Gordon, Dra. Leslie Thompkins, Edward Nashton/Nygma (O Charada), Harvey Bullock, Nathaniel Barnes, Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot (Pinguim), Personagens Originais, Selina Kyle (Mulher Gato)
Alguns dos personagens encontrados nesta história e/ou universo não me pertencem, mas são de propriedade intelectual de seus respectivos autores. Os eventuais personagens originais desta história são de minha propriedade intelectual. História sem fins lucrativos criada de fã e para fã sem comprometer a obra original.